Wednesday 28 October 2015

Awesome Halloween goodies gift package

Look what the Halloween Troll surprised me in the mail today!
Actually that being someone whom I trick or treated with long ago. No fancy pants decorative plastic bags for us back then,( actually today's halloween prints are friggin cool) but soft cotton colorful pillowcases much easier to handle a mountain load of sugar babies, pop rocks, and reeses cups. What marvelous times they were!
Thank you O Great Pumpkin candy giver. what a wonderful surprise!

        "Yes! these treats are all for you, devour them all before I take them back to my coffin!"

                     A vampire Troll doll  Fantastic!  an Overlook room key " that really made my day!

                      What a great addition to some other of my collectable keychains. Nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...